Line up /DJ EZ
+ more to be annunced
Opening & Closing times
When arriving / leaving – Please be quiet and respectful, this is a lovely residential area and we would like to be invited back again. Please don’t drop litter and respect the environment.
* This is a daytime event
* Midday to 10.30pm on Saturday 30th September 2017
* Last entry is 8.00pm
* Stanmer Park, Brighton.
Ticketing and entry
* ID & scanning . All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry, please bring a valid form of ID. Everyone who enters the venue must be over 18. We operate a challenge 25 policy.
* Do I need to print my ticket?It will speed up entry but it is not compulsory. Having it on your phone is OK too.
* Official ticket outlets – Universe, Ticketmaster, Festicket, Fatsoma & Ticket Tannoy.
* DO NOT buy from other third party outlets
* Admission policy – There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy, full searches will be carried out before entry is granted, no refunds can be issued and we reserve the right to refuse admission.
* Searching is a condition of entry – We reserve the right to confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
* The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
* You are NOT permitted to take alcohol into the arena.
* The only containers permitted in the festival site shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in sealed plastic containers of not more than 500ml. Glass will not be allowed inside the festival site.
* No legal highs will be permitted into the festival site.
* Should there be any changes to the event such as venue, opening times or headline artists we will notify the ticket holder in advance. Please also keep up to date with news and changes via our social media channels.
* Billing is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Boundary Brighton Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or artist running times without prior notice.
* This is a one-day event and camping is NOT permitted.
* No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site.
* Please respect the parkland and use the bins provided.
* There are disabled facilities including parking on site for blue badge holders and disabled toilets.
* There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons.
* No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs.
* Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
* No video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in the festival site.
* In the event of cancellation of the festival by Boundary Brighton Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.